Invest in real estate, flip houses, buy rental properties, and never run out of money―using the hottest strategy in the real estate world!
“From A–Z (or B–R), David covers just what you'll need to execute like a master and build wealth like the pros." ―David Osborn, New York Times bestselling author
For years, investors have built wealth through real estate the hard way: slowly saving money and sacrificing their current happiness for a future reward. While this method produces results in the long run, what if there's a better, more efficient way that works in years instead of decades?
Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat is the five-part BRRRR real estate investing strategy that makes financial freedom more attainable than ever: You buy a property under market value, add value with renovations, rent it out to tenants, complete a cash-out refinance, then use that money to do it all over again. In this book, author and investor David Greene shares the exact systems he used to scale his real estate business from buying two houses per year to buying two houses per month using BRRRR.
This easy-to-follow plan will grow your wealth quickly without letting a lack of cash get in the way of pulling it off. With the BRRRR method, you’ll create wealth with real estate investment properties and BRRRR your way to financial independence!
Inside, you'll discover:
- A solid plan for getting started, even with limited capital
- How to identify target properties locally and all over the country
- Negotiation tactics for making offers that get accepted
- How to recover 100% (or more) of your money in a deal
- Unique ways to increase a property's value (and your own net worth)
- The key to identifying emerging markets destined for huge growth
- How to recruit top talent to work on your deals (so they build wealth for you!)
- And so much more!